Mom and I met Juli up at Lisa's house for her birthday yesterday, the big 36. We ate Pei Wei's, which is a PF Chang's Bistro. It was really good and I ate way too much.
Lisa's yard is looking great. I've always loved Lisa's yard. We snapped a few pics in the back.
After lunch, Mom and I headed to Juli's house. I told the boys we could go swimming and Juli was nice enough to open the pool for us. (I hadn't realized her kids were still in school.) The boys had a great time and can't wait to go back again.
Try not to be distracted by my whiteness shining through the water, but this is Kimball jumping off of the diving board.
Courtney got home from her last day of school and watched the boys swim for a little bit.
Sammy had a great time, but was tired at the end. We stripped him down and let him sit wrapped up in a towel.
Thanks for letting us swim. We really enjoyed ourselves.
1 comment:
Fun! Wish I could have been there. Hope you had a good one lisa and i hope you got our MONK-E-MAIL.
Is that Chloe in the little chair? And I can't believe how elsa has changed too. Can't wait to see you all.
Post a Comment