Nice idea Amanda......Well today is officially the last day of school and summer will begin. It is cloudy and rainy and cold, nice way to start off the summer. We have fun plans for the summer, beach trip to Cali in July, Girls Camp, Cub Camp, Bear Lake, Kaycee Burley is coming to stay with us for a week, reading programs, art club camps, and swimming, swimming, swimming!!! We have had the pool open for a few weeks now, of course we have it nice and warm. The kids love it and Caden can do an awesome dive!
Caden lost his first tooth, and was soooo excited! the tooth fairy brought him a dollar to buy a treat, and left his tooth for him!!!
Karl got an early anniversary and Father's Day present!!! I pulled one over on him, he had no idea!!! We went to a friends house for FHE and to see the "new bike they got!" He brought it out to show Karl who thought it was really cool, then the kids walked in with a big sign that said Happy Anniversary and Fathers Day. He was a little confused, but then it sunk in. I hope he will enjoy it and start a new hobby/interest.
Courtney is officially and 8th grader, Carter is officially a 5th grader, and Caden is officially a 2nd grader!!!!! Yeah.
Chloe like to climb and get into things, anything! She tries to talk, but no one understands her. She knows many sign language words and uses them frequently.
Not much else, Karl and I are going to Midway for our Anniversary this weekend! Pool is open, so let us know when you want to swim!!!!
Love ya, Juge
3 comments:
Thanks for posting Juge. That was fun to read. I had no idea that Kaycee Burley is coming to stay with you guys. When is she coming? That will be fun.
What kind of bike did Karl get? Clark is still trying to get into riding. He's been a couple times recently. He has a few friends that are hard core, so he's a little intimidated.
Way to go Caden! We're so happy you lost a tooth. Kimball was excited to see your pictures.
Again, thanks for posting. If we can all post every so often, I think it will be good way to keep up with some of the details we don't get to hear about on the phone.
Karl,
Congrats on the new bike! I'm jealous. Let me know how you like it. This running stuff is doing a number on my ankles and I wonder if I shouldn't join the trend and get a road bike (pretty please Lindsey)...
PS. Can't wait to see the next post with the bike spandex pictures. I suggest an extra thick padding...that bike seat looks brutal!
Post a Comment