Friday, May 15, 2009

So Far Away

So for awhile I have been thinking about family. Two weeks ago we spent Saturday afternoon at Ondrej's dads house. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't home. Then the next weekend was Mother's Day, which Ondrej still hasn't caught on that he should do something nice for me. I talked to Mom and she told me that she was going to Lisa's for lunch. It made me wish I were there to hang out. I miss spending time with you all and wish that I could just drop by and hang out, go to dinner together, or just let the kids run wild together. Hopefully we will be there soon! In the meantime if anyone wants to visit Prague we would love to have you. Love you all!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

We miss you too Amber. We'd love to come to Prague, but I'm not sure when that will happen. I hope you guys are okay. Please call anytime you need to talk. I love you!