Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Challenge: Give it up

Well, I am not sure if I have any followers still, but I will post nonetheless. It seems the changing bills might have been a tough one.

Well todays challenge is a little more simple. I eat a bowl of ice cream nearly every night. When ty eats it with me we go through about a gallon a week. That is 6$ of ice cream a week, and $312 a year (not to mention the poundage it putting on us).

So today I would like you to choose your "ice cream" and give it up for the day. That extra thing that you buy to munch on at night while you watch a show or sitting at the computer. If you are perfect and don't munch...good job, points granted.

5 points.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I didn't have a DP yesterday, and I was going to have popcorn and M&Ms tonight while watching AI and Biggest Loser (I know, pathetic), but I'll give it up for tonight.