Thursday, June 12, 2008

Elsa Turns One!




Though we didn't really celebrate (not even any cake!), Elsa turned one today. I spent the day running around getting ready for vacation and work. The kids humored me by being in the car all day! Oh well, I think she's been given cake already anyway! A couple of photos of our ever changing family! Cheers!




Lisa

4 comments:

Grammy and Papa Dan said...

Happy Birthday Elsa! It's hard to believe a year has gone by already. We'll have a party next week. I love you guys. G'ma & Papa Dan

Lindsey said...

Cute pics. Looks fun. You would never have let Annika have cake before one, I guess we all let loose a little with the second. Can't wait to come celebrate with you.

Amanda said...

We were thinking about Elsa yesterday, and the boys wanted to call her to wish her a happy birthday, but of course, I forgot. I can't believe a year has already gone by since she was born. She is such a doll. I agree with Mom, let's have a party next week. We can celebrate all of the June birthdays. There are a lot of them.

Happy Birthday Elsa!

Celeste said...

Hey Lisa, this is Celeste (Treanor)! I did a little investigating through our sisters blogs, since I saw Lindsey was on Kim's and I found this, so I am dropping you a little hello. You can check my blog out: mahaffeygang.blogspot.com We should catch up. Hope your doing well... Your kids are adorable.