Friday, March 27, 2009

Challenge: Speed

Today isn't just about saving money now, but also avoiding a big expense.

Slow down folks! Obey the speed limit over the weekend. The speed limit is set at an optimal speed for saving fuel (on the freeway). Therefore when we obey the speed limit we are saving fuel and therefore saving moola! And we all know it would cost us an extra pretty penny if we got caught going too fast.

So lets slow down and save!

Points:
If you legitimately try and slow down when you notice you are speeding you can get 5 points for the weekend!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Are we talking the exact speed limit, or within a few? Just curious.

Grammy and Papa Dan said...

Dad passes. He drives me nuts because he's going the speed limit. It's obviously something I need to work on! I'll have to put it off for a few more days, but I will try it.

Tyler Kearl said...

does "limit" mean within a few?

Juli said...

In my old age, I rarely find myself speeding. But I did get a speeding ticket last year, in a construction zone no less!

Juli said...

HEy, i've been doing all the challenges, but not getting any points! Catch me up sis! :)

Clark said...

It was painful. Especially when my brother blew by me on the freeway. Later he asked why I was going 60 and the rest of traffic was going at least 70 (I had it on cruise control, I was going exactly 65). Like I said it was painful.

Amanda said...

Clark and I both did the speed challenge.