Thursday, March 5, 2009

Fish Family Frugality Challenge

Alrighty-tighty folks,

This is the site of the Frugality Challenge. Before we start a few rules:

On single day challenges you have 2 days after it is posted to complete the task. So if I post on Monday you can do the challenge on Monday or Tuesday only. Obviously, week and month long challenges have to be done within their respective time frames.

We will never ask for #'s. We could possibly ask for percentages (we saved X%, not X amount).

With each task I will give you the amount of points you can earn. Leave a comment on the specific task, recording your success. I will keep track of all points (maybe on the side bar...we'll see).

Any questions? Pretty straight forward.

We will start this week off with a BANG. You will be competing in 5 challenges, 1 each day so you'll have to stay on top of it and check back daily, if possible, but like I said, you have 2 days to complete the task.

Hopefully these little challenges will become daily habits, or at least make us think.

Good luck!

1 comment:

Grammy and Papa Dan said...

What if I can't figure out the %? I can never figure out the % of weight loss on Biggest Loser! I may need help there.
Mom :)