Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Your First Week Challenge: Write it down

Sorry for not posting yesterday. It was a busy day. Anyway, it seems you are all feeling frugal or maybe even cheap after last weeks challenges. Today's challenge will last all week, including the weekend!
Sometimes I find myself thinking, we spent that much or where did my money go? Well, this week we will know forsure! That's right, we are writing down EVERYTHING we spend money on this week. You can either keep your receipts and write it down at the end of the week or keep track as you go. Now, when I say everything, that includes your drive through $1.20 coke. It doesn't matter if you use cash or credit...write it down.
Don't worry, I won't ask for the list, I just want you to see the list.

Now, if you successfully complete this task through Saturday night you will score yourself:
15 POINTS

But, if you choose to continue this challenge you will get an additional 15 points for each week you do so, up to 4 weeks.

It is likely that there will still be a day challenge or 2 this week still, so be sure to check back!

2 comments:

Clark said...

Thanks for the challenge. I can't make myself do this on my own. I've tried. Amanda and I got so frustrated trying that we invested in mvelopes.com which tracks for us. (For the challenge we'll use pen and paper so we can have that rugged old-fashioned feel and 15 points a week, woohoo!)

Amanda said...

I've completed one week of writing everything down. I'll take a picture and post it if you want proof.